- This event has passed.
122° – Ikea Kungsholmen Corner section only £20 was £100 also others on offer @ IKEA Edmonton
August 18 @ 12:50 AM
Register to attend TidalShift’s public enrolment Change Management Practitioner™ (CMP) Certification Program and gain the tools and knowledge you need to develop a competitive edge and become a harbinger of change within your organization.
Our globally recognized CMP Certification Program is the first of its kind in Canada and combines two certification programs (Change Management Foundation™ + Change Management Practitioner™) into one 5-day training.
Drawing upon the latest strategic thinking, current research findings, and relevant case studies that exemplify how organizations manage the change process, this program prepares participants to write the APMG International Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ exams.
- Date: Monday, November 4 to Friday, November 8, 2019
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Friday, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Cost: $2,895.00 + GST*
- View course outline
We offer this program as a certified APMG International Accredited Training Organization (ATO).
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wishing to achieve Change Management Foundation™ and Change Management Practitioner™ certification.
- Individuals with responsibilities that include, leading, managing, and/or supporting change initiatives.
- Individuals working in organizations where a change initiative is being planned or is taking place.
- Intermediate/Advanced Change Management Specialists.
Training and certification will help participants better understand change through the implementation of change theories, enabling a higher rate of staff engagement. Participants will also learn how to:
- Assess the impacts of change.
- Identify and work with stakeholders in a change initiative.
- Understand the process of sustaining change.
- Embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
- Strong understanding of Change Management concepts.
- Mandatory pre-reading: The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook (sent shortly after registration).
- Approximately two (2) hours of study is recommended each evening.
- To qualify for day 4 and day 5 of the program, participants must successfully complete the APMG International Change Management Foundation™ exam with a pass rate of 50% or higher.