B2B Connect is a community for entrepreneurs, small business owners and startups in Alberta. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs, businesses and startups bring their ideas to life, and a big part of that is by having entrepreneurs share their stories with us via our interviews. We believe that short of doing it yourself, the best way to learn is from other entrepreneurs. Every path is different, but oftentimes our experiences, challenges and opportunities cross paths.
A picture (should be large, at least 1000 pixels in width and 500 pixels in height – must be high res and not stretched to fit the same dimensions)
Bio: 200-500 words in third person
Connect: (how can people connect with you via a link to your site, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
1. Where did the idea for [insert your idea, company, organization] come from?
2. What does your typical day look like and how do you make it productive?
3. How do you bring ideas to life?
4. What’s one trend that really excites you?
5. What is one habit of yours that makes you more productive as an entrepreneur?
6. What advice would you give your younger self?
7. Tell us something that’s true that almost nobody agrees with you on?
8. As an entrepreneur, what is the one thing you do over and over and recommend everyone else do?
9. What is one strategy that has helped you grow your business? Please explain how.
10. What is one failure you had as an entrepreneur, and how did you overcome it?
11. What is one business idea that you’re willing to give away to our readers? (this should be an actual idea for a business, not business advice)
12. What is the best $100 you recently spent? What and why? (personal or professional)
13. What is one piece of software or a web service that helps you be productive? How do you use it?
14. What is the one book that you recommend our community should read and why?
15. What is your favorite quote?
Submit all the interviews to firstname.lastname@example.org